Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back to School



I used the celebrate with flourish cart for these cuts. I didn't write down the sizes I actually cut them out at. I was playing around with the cartridge to see how they would look and they came out pretty good. Too bad I forgot to write down the sizes.


I do have the cuts for these. I swapped these with my friends on the Cricuteers Team on Sparkpeople.com. The Apple is is cut at 3".
Apple Sch12
Sch12-s black cardstock
Sch12 Dark green cardstock
Layer Sch12 Light green cardstock
Layer Sch 12 -s red cardstock

The Back to School is also cut at 3".
Back to School is Schl1
Schl1 red cardstock
Schl1-s light green cardstock
Schl1 layer dark green
Schl1-s black cardstock

Base is cut at 6" using the Just Because cards cart - sheep layer # 12 and it is cut using DCWV High school paper pack! There are actual lines on the paper, could not get a close up of the paper because of the flash on the camera, it just made a bright light look to the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment