Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

Hello,

I have been very busy lately with the kids and their sports and school. I have been keeping a photo journal of my work that I have done, but have not posted it yet. Once it all slows down and I have a minute to log in and take the time to edit and post my work I will do exactly that. My next big project is going to be a scrapbook album for my daughter's basketball coach. There were 10 regular season games and I have some photos and video footage that I can turn into photos for the pages. I will be doing 2 pages for each game. Then I will do a photo of all the girls with their numbers on the page and have them autograph it for the coach. I am looking forward to this project, since the season is over I can relive the excitement from each game.

Happy Scrapping everyone. I promise to post more photos as soon as I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment